Skip to main content
Go to End
- 5 Apr 2022: Split from Post Contract.
- 3 Apr 2020: Created.
- Quantity Surveyors provide cost management and contract advice services during the post contract stage until the settlement of the Final Account.
- Project co-ordination meetings (usually monthly):
- attended by Employer and Consultants without Contractor
- QS usually attends
- for discussing outstanding design, statutory submission status, selection of Nominated Sub-Contractors and Suppliers.
- Design co-ordination meetings (as required):
- attended by Consultants
- QS usually does not attend
- for more detailed co-ordination of drawings prepared by different Consultants.
- Site meetings (usually monthly, more frequently initially):
- attended by Consultants, Contractor and Sub-Contractors
- QS usually attends the relevant part
- for discussing site programme, progress, document issuance and submission status, problems, etc.
- Sub-Contractors’ co-ordination meetings (usually weekly):
- attended by Contractor and Sub-Contractors
- QS does not attend
- for detailed co-ordination of shop drawings, installation drawings, programme, progress, problems, etc.
- Final Account meetings (as required):
- attended by QS and Contractor / Sub-Contractors
- for discussing and agreeing Final Account
- during the course of construction and not necessarily deferred until after completion of the Works.
End of Page