- The following are terms laid down in the employment contracts of our staff. "You" means the staff member. "the Company" and "us" mean our company.
2. Confidential information
- Your unauthorized disclosure of confidential information held by the Company to other parties shall be regarded as a serious misconduct.
3. Rules and disciplines
- You shall comply with such rules and disciplines as may be enforced by us and applicable to all staff employed by us.
- It is our objective to provide quality service to our clients with profits.
- You shall not act to conflict the interests of the Company or any of our clients.
- You shall maintain a high degree of professional conduct and ethnics as demanded by law or by the rules of conduct enforced by the professional institutions that you belong to.
- Part-time involvement in other business after office hours will not be prohibited so long as:
- the business involved is not similar to our nature of business or related to our Clients or business counterparts (e.g. contractors, suppliers, etc.);
- the nature of the involvement will not be seen as connected to the Company or does not seem likely to prejudice the reputation of the Company;
- the involvement is disclosed to the Company for approval in advance in writing; and
- the performance of your duties is not affected.