- 6 Feb 2022: DevB updated.
- 21 Dec 2021: ICEC added.
- 2 Dec 2021: RICS publications added. Open for public view again because the information should be useful to the related practitioners. External links may not always be up-to-date. The copyrights of the respective publications remain with the authors and publishers.
- 31 Aug 2021. Updated. "Useful links" removed from public view because of difficulties in keeping the external links up-to-date and including the files instead may have copyright issues. Changed to "Useful references" for internal references only.
- 8 Feb 2019: Updated.
Development Bureau 發展局
Architectural Services Department 建築署
- Public Building Works Tender Price Index
- Public Building Services Tender Price Index
- Notices of Invitation for Technical and Fee Proposals
Buildings Department 屋宇署
- Codes of Practice, Design Manuals and Guidelines
- Practice Notes for Authorized Persons, Registered Structural Engineers and Registered Geotechnical Engineers
- Practice Notes for Registered Contractors
- Joint Practice Notes on protection and improvement of the built and natural environment by Buildings Department, Lands Department and Planning Department
- Practice Note for Mandatory Building and Window Inspection Schemes
International Cost Engineering Council
- Newsletter November 2021
- RICS professional guidance, UK - Life cycle costing, 1st edition, April 2016
- RICS professional statement, global - Cost prediction, 1st edition, November 2020
- RICS NRM: New rules of measurement webpage
- NRM 1, 3rd edition UK, October 2021 - New rules of measurement - Order of cost estimating and cost planning for capital building works
- NRM 2, 2nd edition UK, October 2021 - Detailed measurement for building works
- NRM 2, 2nd edition UK, October 2021 - Appendices B to F
- NRM 3, 2nd edition UK, October 2021 - New rules of measurement - Order of cost estimating and cost planning for building maintenance works
- NRM 3, 2nd edition UK, October 2021 - Appendices E and F
- NRM 3, 2nd edition UK, October 2021 - Logic and levels of elemental life cycle cost planning of the Construct, Renewal and Maintain Works
World Green Building Council
- The Business Case for Green Building: A Review of the Costs and Benefits for Developers, Investors and Occupants, 2013
- Advancing Net Zero
- The Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment, launched 13 September 2018
- The World’s Most Energy-Smart Companies, Doing More With Less
- Detailed Guidance v1 January 2019
- Strategic Gap Analysis
- Signatory Form - Businesses & Organisations
- Construction Design and Management (Health and Safety Design Management) Guidance Notes
- PAQS 2017 Vancouver - Congress Proceedings