Submitting Tenders 回标Submitting Tenders 回标 KCTang Mon, 23/03/2020 - 18:36
23 Mar 2020: Minor adjustment made. Punctuation standardised.
24 Dec 2014: Moved from wiki.
- The bound Tender Booklet with:
- The Form of Tender completed, signed, witnessed and dated
- Selected appendices to the Form of Tender completed, signed, witnessed and dated (some to be completed after contract award)
- The Bills of Quantities priced, extended and totalled (the sum shown on the Form of Tender must agree with the total of the Summary)
- In case of no Bills of Quantities and pre-2005 Standard Form of Building Contract: The Summary of Tender priced and totalled (the sum shown on the Form of Tender must agree with the total of the Summary)
- In case of no Bills of Quantities: Schedule of Quantities and Rates showing the build-up of the respective items in the Summary of Tender
- Schedule of Quantities and Rates all prepared by the tenderers
- Pro-forma Schedule of Quantities and Rates without quantities provided to tenderers
- Schedule of Quantities and Rates with quantities pre-inserted for the tenderers’ reference and verification (implication of discrepancies with Tender Drawings and Specification)
- Technical and Delivery Schedule completed.
- List of the names of the specialist contractors that the Tenderer intends to choose for sub-letting part of the Works.
- Preliminary design drawings and specification for tenderers’ specialist design.
- Material catalogues and sample boards.
- Proposed method statement.
- Proposed programme of the Works.
- Site layout plan showing the proposed locations of plant, scaffolding, catch fans, stores, site office and access routes.
- Project organization chart with the names and qualification of key management and site personnel for the Works .
- Maintenance contract proposal (for M&E works).
- General company information (if not already fully submitted when expressing interests to tender).
- For Mainland China projects:
- Number of copies of submissions required.
- Duplicate copy of the Form of Tender (required for Government Contract, not really necessary for private projects).
Rules for submission
- Conditions of Tendering to be observed
- Sealed envelope to be labelled in the manner and deposited at the time and place set out in the invitation to tender.
- Tender Drawings to be returned (use of returned drawings for Contract binding).
- Unauthorised alteration or erasure to the text of the Tender Documents not accepted.
- Alternative tenders rather than non-conforming tenders.
- Unpriced items deemed included.